Skulduggery pleasant rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wearing My Heart On A Noose

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wearing My Heart On A Noose Empty Wearing My Heart On A Noose

Post by liz Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:33 am

Hermea closed her eyes, breathing deeply. The image was burned onto her retinas, the picture she had found of her only love, ever... With his lips pressed to those of another woman's. It didn't just upset her, as most things tended to do. She wasn't as angry about dying as this. She wasn't as angry about her curse, her wandering heart as this. This was infuriating. She felt her cheeks, red hot, and she felt red hot tears slipping down them. She sighed, and, looking at the photo again, began sobbing softly to herself with no audience. She wailed and the tears just kept pouring out of her eyes, sobs softly rocking her body in her anger. This went on for an hour or so.
When Hermea Amy June finally regained her composure at least a little bit, she walked over to their tent. She sat down and pulled over one of her bags, the bag she never opened in front of anybody. Why? Because she was a pacifist, and the bag contained a knife.
Hermea walked slowly and somberly towards the spot that she had first met Time in this life, looking up a tall tree that stood where she first saw him standing. She scowled softly, her tear stained face still hot, and began climbing the tree as quickly as she could. She gouged her "note" deeply into the bark of the tree. She could feel it. The pain was little compared to the unbearable gaping hole she felt inside where the one thing she had loved and trusted once was. When she was once more at the bottom, she crouched down near the ground and grew herself a little plant, her fingers quickly guiding the fibers and forming herself a rope. She clumsily tied a knot in it, not knowing the correct one, but tying a knot she presumed would work for her purposes. She took her rope and climbed the tree once more, this time crawling out on a branch and tying the loose end to the branch, slipping the loop around her neck. She closed her eyes and jumped, gasping first at the feeling of the rope, but then simply closed her eyes and calmed down, welcoming it. She knew Time would have no difficulty reading her message:
H
O
W

C
O
U
L
D

Y
O
U

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Wearing My Heart On A Noose Empty Re: Wearing My Heart On A Noose

Post by Enigma Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:01 am

Time couldn't be any more joyful and happy as he returned home from his voyages, on his shoulder being the chest of treasure he had collected for her, and in his hand the little box containing the ring. Such a marvelous ring, the pearl shining like the moon they had so often slept under. It would take some time though to get home, as they lived outside of Paris in a forest countryside, by a small river. However, his happiness was dampened slightly when he got home and found it empty, empty and quiet. Setting this chest down on the ground and calling, he heard nothing but the echo of his own voice in the caverns. Calling her phone received no reply, and even when she was in the city visiting friends, she always replied to him. Where was she? Worry spread across the face of time as he left the home.

Perhaps she was by the river, she would be drawing there or dancing in the shallows, maybe even a sketch or something! Of course, he didn't realize what had truly happened until he found the tree on his way towards the water, her body hanging right in his view. "Hermea!" He cried out, tears flowing from his face as he grasped her, cutting her down and ripping the rope from her neck. "Hermea!" He cried, holding her lifeless body and looking up to curse the gods to which he had none when he noticed the message...three words that echoed within him like three shots to his heart. How. Could. You. He realized then what had happened...the gypsy back at the island, that innocent kiss....it had been told and spread, perhaps he was cheating or leaving Hermes but no matter, it was the same. The same. A succubus could only be so cruel he thought as he pulled Hermes close against his chest, crying into the night before carrying her body into Paris, to spread the word of the suicide...
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:25 am

Hattie had seen the picture.
Beforehand she had been fine, she had been happy. She had just gotten off of Skype with her husband, talking happily with Nickolas about his trip and her life back in Paris without him. She had ended the call since it was getting late, and Blot was dragging Nick to a dinner with one of her friends. She had thought nothing of it. She blew him a kiss goodbye and hung up, walking over to her bathroom to paint her nails, pausing to look at the Paris skyline, planning to go on a walk or maybe even talk with her friend Time. She had, obviously, quickly canceled the latter plan.
Hattie had felt part of herself die inside when she saw the picture, and she left the tab open on her computer as she ran to grab her shawl, running to leave the house. She knew Hermea would see the picture. She wanted to be there for her. She didn't know was too late. Hermea was dead. Hattie couldn't do anything. She had no idea yet, until she saw Time passing her in the streets. She stormed up to him, with the intention of scolding him, or yelling at him, but then she saw the body.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:30 am

Time saw his friend, Hattie and sighed, looking down. He didn't have to say a word, he saw the pain and anger in her face, he saw the intentions of scolding him. He didn't have to say a word, and he didn't as the tears continued to roll down his cheeks. Slowly, he started walking again, sobbing as he carried her to the morgue, knowing that her death would spread like wildfire, and he would be to blame. Nothing could save him now, and hermea would never love him... He sighed, setting the body on the slab and dropping to his knees.

He sobbed, pressing her lifeless hand against his cheek as he cried, images of Romeo and Juliet coming to mind, the ill-fated romance that echoed their own in a way. It had been done, and death had come...hermea was dead.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:55 am

Hattie followed him for a while, trying to catch up with him to talk, but mainly to see her cousin's corpse. She followed him to the morgue, the thin silver shawl, ballet flats, and navy blue dress she wore failing to protect her from the cold. She ran after him, screaming. "Time!" She said and sighed. She looked him in the eye when she saw him, and, shaking both with fury and with the cold, she punched his jaw, beginning to cry, dropping down next to her cousin's corpse, hugging her tightly. She looked at him again and pushed Time away, glaring at him. "How could you?!" She screamed at him, still holding onto Hermea's corpse. "Just... Just go away! Please!" She said, trying to contain her anger. "Please..." She whispered. After a few seconds, she managed to reach for her phone, hands shaking and called her father, who was still at their home.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:03 am

Time opened his mouth to say something in his defense but couldn't...he...he just couldn't. Looking down he left the morgue, wandering throughout the city and towards a bridge. He wanted to end it, to go to her in heaven...at least in heaven she would know what had truly happened, what was really happening. Looking to the sky he dropped to his knees, praying, sobbing for forgiveness, forgiveness for something he had never done in the first place...

At the morgue it wasn't long before nickolas arrived with blot and the young artist hugged his mourning wife, holding her close as he too cried, remembering the talks he had with hermea and how brilliant a friend she was.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:08 am

Hattie hugged him back tightly, nuzzling him as she sobbed into his chest. She closed her eyes and wept silently, trying to remain calm. "I..." She stuttered, not able to get any words out. "She... She really loved him, didn't she?" She whispered. "Nick?" She asked softly, eyes still closed as she didn't have the energy or enthusiasm to open them. "I... I want to go home, I want you, I want my godparents, I just... I don't want to be here." She finished and sighed, hugging him tightly.

Blot sighed and closed her eyes. She too had known Hermea well, and she was also very sad to have lost her. She felt horrible about what she had to say next. "Hattie? As soon as we heard, we wanted to head over. Shauna brought us here as soon as she could. But all of our things are still over in Italy, and Dimitri is waiting for us. Nick and I are going to leave sometime tonight, but we'll try to be back as soon as we can be. We'll make sure to be here for the funeral. Please, if you need our help..." Blot said and sighed, hugging the two of them tightly.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:16 am

Nicholas looked into blots eyes, her sisters eyes. "Can I stay with her? Please? Until her god parents come?" He whispered, not wanting to leave Hattie when she was so down, so depressed. Tears were falling down his youthful face as well, mourning for a friend and feeling the grief his wife was feeling over all of this. He wasn't going to leave Hattie until he knew she was safe in the hands of Liza and lamount, though neither had arrived though... He had to keep his darling Hattie safe until they could take her home to help her.

Data arrived soon, she had been in Paris visiting Antonio's sister and approached the body. She hasn't known hermea, and being a machine she wouldn't have really gotten along but she still came, mourning for nature, for this poor girl that had been ruined and killed my emotions,the very thing data was attempting to gain.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:50 am

Blot sighed and nodded. "We can stay until they come. In fact, if she hasn't already eaten, I think we should take Hattie out to a café... Something to take her mind off of this." Blot whispered, hugging them both tightly. She and Nick weren't hungry, they had left Italy mid meal. "But we will have to leave soon." She felt her own inky black tears dripping down her face, staining her skin.

Hattie closed her eyes and breathed deeply, trying to calm herself down. The calm wouldn't come though as she shook violently in the cold of the night, shaking with another round of sobs. She held onto her husband tightly, weeping into his chest. She sighed. "When... When are mom and dad getting here?" She whispered, looking at Blot. "I... I've missed them." She whispered softly.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:59 am

Nick stroked Hattie's hair smoothly, trying to sooth her as he helped her stand. "I think your mom is still in hell...but your dad should be here soon" he whispered and helped her towards the exit. "Come on baby, we need to get you to eat, and need to wait for them..," nick sighed, reeling just how much death had affects them both.

Data glanced at blot and then towards Hattie and nick before returning her gaze to the corpse and covering it with a sheet, sighing as she accessed her files on morgue protocol and began to do so, properly identifying and registering the dead.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:21 am

Hattie sighed and nodded, standing up with him and holding him. She nuzzled his arm as she cried softly. "Let's... Let's go home..." She whimpered. She just wanted to, well, wake up. She wanted to leave this nightmare behind. Hattie kissed Nick's cheek, holding onto him as they walked to her home.

Shauna sighed and hugged Antonio tightly. She had heard the news... She had seen the pictures. She had been to the morgue. However, she was too busy to have stayed for long and so she had left to her home. However, at her home she couldn't find it in herself to work. "Baby?" She whispered to him. "Can... Can we go over to Hattie's to see her? I'm sure that Annabelle and Data have already found her... I... I want to know Fortune is okay."

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:33 am

Nik nodded and stroked her cheek, having blot help him carry her home. He wasn't too strong yet, and couldn't carry her so he had blot do it, while his hand remained clasped around hers, making sure she knew he was there for her, he was still besides her as they made their way to her apartment in the skyline of Paris. Nick himself knew the apartment well and had Hattie lay on her bed, while he snuggles up against her, whimpering for her sake.

Data had followed the procession to the apartment and remained by the door. Her mind was also racing, terabytes of pure data being processed per second as she tried to figure it all out, however soon a knock happened at the door and when she opened it she paused. Death. "Why are you here? Haven't you caused enough pain?" Data snarled and blocked his path, although what death said next caused her to move.

"I...have done nothing, I was in Rome with my sister, and I have come because Hattie is my daughter, god daughter. Please let a father try to console his child data, you are human enough to see that she needs her parents to guide her through this tragedy" Lamount said softly and continued inside.

Antonio nodded and held her hand, traveling to the crowded apartment, several people within to already try and console the griefing Hattie.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:12 am

Hattie nuzzled Nick, curled up with him on her bed. She had spoken to quite a few people, even though she really just wanted to be left alone. It did make her feel nice, however, that so many people cared. She knew her biological father was also grieving and talking to the other Purists that had come to see them, to comfort them. Though, she herself was only waiting for Liza or Lamount to come, so she could talk to one of them.

Shauna saw Data quickly enough when they arrived, running over to hug her older sister, who was standing off to the side of Annabelle. "Hey..." She looked around. "Where's Hattie?" She asked softly, trying to not be a nuisance and disturb anyone who was grieving.

Liza sat on her bed in the home she and Lamount had in America. She had been able to fix her hair so it didn't look as if she had just taken a wig off, scrubbed her face and dried it so it wasn't clear it had been washed. She had changed out of her gypsy clothes and into a Black Veil Brides shirt and a pair of jeans. She considered herself ready to head over to Hattie's apartment. She slipped on a pair of combat boots and pulled on her favorite sweatshirt. "Should I come over now?" She texted to her husband.

Blot sat in the living room of Hattie's house, talking quietly with people who came. She had started to keep a mental check list of whoever came over wishing to talk to her, Hattie, Nick, or Hattie's father. She had counted Sol, Data, Torren, Shauna, Antonio, Annabelle, Antarctica, and some others. She sighed and waved over to Antonio as he walked in.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:23 am

Nick sighed and held onto her, although when lamount entered he stood up an kissed her forehead "I'm going to see blot...lamount is here" he whispered. Lamount smiled softly at the boy and patted his shoulder as he left before going to his daughter. Already The Lord of death had confirmed that Liza should arrive, and sat besides Hattie. "I'm here for you" he whispered and ran a hand through her hair.

Data hugged shauna back and pointed to the bedroom. "Don't go in. Lamount is currently consoling her..." She whispered and sighed. There had to be something her super intelligence could do, but there really was nothing...she fel useless, like a machine. Certainly she could do something!

Antonio walked over and sat besides her. He was one of the few who hadn't seen the body and stayed quiet as he accepted a drink from one of the other patrons within the apartment.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:13 am

Liza walked into the apartment, heading straight for Hattie's room. She sighed sadly when she saw Hattie and ran over to hug her tightly. "My darling... I'm so sorry!" She whispered, stroking Hattie's cheek softly. "Don't worry... Mommy's here." She whispered softly to Hattie's ear, smiling weakly and holding her.

Hattie hugged him tightly, nuzzling her father and whimpering. "Daddy..." She whispered, crying into his chest. "Why... Why would Time do this to Hermea?" She asked softly, holding him tightly. "I don't understand. He loved her..." When Liza arrived, Hattie looked at her with shock. "Mom!" She yelped, hugging her tightly.

Shauna sighed and pecked Data's cheek, then hugged Annabelle tightly. "Can I talk to Hattie's birth father, or is he busy working on... preparations?" Shauna asked, whispering the last part.

Blot sighed and looked over at Antonio, reaching for a sip from her own cup of soda. She closed her eyes and let another black tear slip out of her eyes, staining her cheeks further. "I... I can't believe she's gone..." She whispered to him.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:28 am

Lamount looked over to Liza in shock too, as they had planned to make it seem like not even he had known she was out of hell. "Liza darling! How are you here?" He asked softly as he let go if Hattie so she could go over and hug curses.

Data shrugged "I turned off all my scanners. It doesn't seem right to be using them right now" she whispered back and stayed close to her sister.

Antonio held her hand and sighed, hugging her from a friend to a friend. If would be hard on all of them now.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:06 am

Liza grinned, hugging both members of her family tightly. "We heard about what happened... And we decided that I should come up and see you two. Besides, guess who's a fully-fledged demon now?" She asked, unfolding her wings, letting her husband and daughter see them. She smiled softly and held Death and Fortune tightly, nuzzling them. "I'm here to stay, my dears..." She whispered softly.

Hattie cried into her godmother's chest, hugging her tightly. "Mommy..." She whispered. She held onto Liza tightly, still wearing the same navy blue dress as earlier. It was a bit precocious of a look on her, styled after the sort of dress a red carpet star would wear, sleeveless with a tight skirt that fanned out at the bottom. She smiled softly, weakly as she hugged her mother and father, nuzzling them both.

Shauna sighed and walked to the kitchen where someone, presumably Blot, had made coffee and poured soda, and had left out snacks for the people who had come to visit. She sighed and poured herself some coffee, walking back over to Data. "I'm... I'm going to go see if he can talk, ok?"

Blot hugged back, trying not to cry on him. She sighed and closed her eyes as she let go of him, looking away. "I miss her already... I... I never thought..." She stammered, and began sobbing again.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:24 am

Lamount smiled softly and held onto them both, not letting them go for a moment as he held onto them, one arm around each of the girls as he held them close to himself. "We will be a family now" he whispered softly and used his hand to stroke Hattie's bangs from her face.

Nicholas had left the room and managed to go to the kitchen, staying quiet, keeping his head down. He didn't want to talk to anyone but as he entered the kitchen he stared at shauna as she briefly entered, watching her return to data.

Data nodded "alright. I'll be here and keep an eye on Antonio." She replied smoothly and watched the reporter sit besides blot, attempting to comfort the inkling.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:20 am

Hattie hugged her parents tightly, nuzzling them and sighing as she let go, shrinking back to one corner of her bed, compacting herself into a ball as she looked away and sighed, crying silently. "I... Can... Can I stay with you two, at least for a while, in our home? So we can be a family?" She whispered softly, closing her eyes.

Liza nodded and hugged her daughter. "Of course... You can always stay with us, you can come over whenever you want to. We always want to see you darling." She said softly, then let go of Hattie and sat back up, reaching gently for Lamount's hand.

Shauna smiled softly and hugged Data and Annabelle tightly. Then, as she let go, she walked over to Antonio and Blot. She hugged both of them and kissed their foreheads softly in turn before glancing at Nick, and walking over to him to hug him tightly. "Hey..." She whispered, sighing.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:33 am

Lamount took his wife's hand and smiled softly at Hattie. "Indeed, you can come and live with us, and nick and blot too...if you want" He whispered softly and held her, wanting to keep Hattie safe.

Nick whimpered and hugged her tightly and suddenly, whining. "Hattie...my poor wife..." He whispered sadly and looked up into her eyes, sighing. "Do you think she will ever be ok?"
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:18 am

Hattie nodded slowly. "Nick will want to be with me... And I always want to be with him. Blot is your friend, right? Except I expect she'll want to stay with Dimitri... I'll live with you two, of course, I'd love to live with you two for a while... We just have to work this out..." She whispered.

Liza smiled softly as she leaned on her husband's shoulder, smiling and hugging him and her daughter. "I love both of you very much... My family." She whispered. "And we'll be a family..."

Shauna sighed and hugged him tightly, picking him up slightly and carrying him away from the crowd so they could talk. She sighed and took a seat in the corner, looking at him and gesturing for him to sit down as well. "Nick... I've had a few experiences with death... And I know it never really hurts anyone for more than a year, maximum, unless it was their lover or something... Hattie will be okay, you have to allow her to grieve first. She's gonna be going through a lot in the next week or two, so you'll have to be gentle with her. But she'll be ok, alright? Don't worry."

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:50 am

Lampung smiled, grinning as he held onto them tight against him. "Shhh, your both my girls, I'll keep you both safe forever" He promised and looked into Hattie's eyes "I swear"

Nick nodded silently and looked down, whining as he hugged her tightly and suddenly. "I'm...I'm going to need help....lots and lots of help through this shauna"
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:30 am

Liza smiled softly and held Hattie, nuzzling her husband. She smiled softly and looked at Hattie. "Do you know when you want to come to our house and live with us?" She whispered, asking her gently. Liza was smirking inside, satisfied with their crime. She smiled innocently at her daughter as she held her tightly.

Hattie smiled softly and whimpered as she hugged her father tightly, holding onto her parents. "Soon!" She said and yawned, leaning against them for support. Hattie closed her eyes and sighed softly.

Shauna smiled softly and hugged him. "Don't worry! You have Hattie, and Blot, and Sol, and Antonio and Annabelle and Data and me too! You'll be okay, Nick. We all will. We just have to give this some time, okay? Because before today, that list of people was one person longer, and now we're short one girl. But we'll still survive that, okay? We can grow stronger."

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Lamount smiled at Liza cunningly, knowing that they were now well prepared to continue on their evil plan to conquer. Only a few more things needed to be accomplished until finally they could take control as the rightful rulers of the earth, only them and no one else! Alas, he was mourning so that no one would suspect as he held onto Hattie, rocking her in his arms with care, smiling lightly.

Nick nodded and sighed as he clung to shauna. "She...was a really close friend" He sighed and looked down. "Maybe...maybe Hattie can see her...she can see her dead mother sometimes..." He whispered softly in thought, sighing.

OOC: Since Hermea is dead and therefore knows what really happened, could she perhaps visit time to attempt to console him? Please?
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:13 am

Hattie whimpered softly as she held onto them, slowly falling asleep in their arms.

Liza smiled softly at Lamount as they held onto their daughter. She sighed as she watched her fall asleep, and then glanced at Lamount with an almost panicked 'what-do-we-do-now?' look on her face. She reached for his hand once more, feeling secure with him by her side.

Shauna smiled softly and stroked his hair lightly. "Maybe. You can ask her later on, okay? For now it's going to be best to allow her some space. This is big for her, so you have to let her grieve. And you have to grieve too. Because I'm going to admit it out loud. We lost Hermea June tonight. But you know what? Maybe this is a chance for us who are still here to grow stronger through this loss."

OOC: If I can fit it in the plot the way I want it to, it'll pan out, and this plot can even be canon.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum