Skulduggery pleasant rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick Like Animals(We Play Pretend)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sick Like Animals(We Play Pretend) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick Like Animals(We Play Pretend)

Post by Enigma Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:38 am

Lamount stood and smiled "your welcome Margo, how have you been besides the messes?" He asked, bumping her computer slightly so the screen turned on and the blogs updated. She suddenly had hundreds of alerts as he pretended not to notice, working on scrubbing some stuff off of the tile floor.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Sick Like Animals(We Play Pretend) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick Like Animals(We Play Pretend)

Post by liz Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:00 am

Margo smiled and shrugged. "I've been pretty well. How are you and your wife?" She asked politely, noticing the computer had started working, checking the blogs. Nothing sparked her interest at all, except for one. She paused as she reached it, and read through the entries. Her face fell instantly. She shook her head as she read an entry and some of the updates. "No... No!"

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:05 am

Lamount smiled "oh Liza and I are well, she's in hell still..." He started and frowned as his sisters sudden screams and cries. "Margo, what is it?" He asked and walked over, gasping in shock as he saw the blog as well, instantly pressing Margo to his chest in a tight hug. "Shhh...." He muttered, attempting to console her, but smirking within. The plan had worked.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:07 am

Margo cried into her brother's chest, holding onto him tightly. Her sobs shook her entire body as she wept. She shook her head, sighing and sobbing softly. "No... No... She... She can't be dead, first my sister Love is gone, missing, and now my other sister is as well?" She whispered softly, destroyed by the disappearance of the only other reachable Pillar of Life. She sighed and looked at him. "This... This can't be happening..."

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:10 am

Lamount sighed and held onto her "if only I had been there I could have stopped death..." He said, shedding tears as he held onto her. "We may have been enemies, but she was a great person..." He sighed and kept his arms around life, keeping her within his grasp as he was cheering mentally, the victory was at hand.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:15 am

Margo continued crying, sobbing into his chest and grieving. "Why would Time ever do this to her? He loved her with all his heart, I could always tell, and she loved him too... Why... Why did he do this to her, it's not fair!" She yelled to no one, infuriated and angry. She fell to her knees, holding her head in her hands. "Why?"

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:56 am

Death sighed and held her close, keeping her within his grasp. Oh how easy it would be to snap her neck, shoot her, dissect her with her own kitchen knives... He had to restrain himself though and pecked her forehead. "Darling sister, take a deep breathe...you can go ask time himself, but I feel that my god-daughter needs me, so I must make my way to Paris to comfort her"
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:05 am

Margo sat on the floor. Still crying. "Go, then... I'll... I'll just stay here." She whispered and stood up, frowning. She waved goodbye to him and walked to her bedroom, picking up her pet cat and sighing, pulling her onto her lap to pet her softly. She couldn't believe what was happening... And, unluckily for her, she couldn't see the chain.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:19 am

Lamount smiled softly "I'll return if you need me Margo" he whispered and left, making his way towards Paris. Did he feel guilt? No. Margo had made his life more of a hell than it already was. Did he feel grief? Only of a worthy adversary. Was he happy? Extremely. He would soon be king.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum