Skulduggery pleasant rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erious Filtrate [Done]

2 posters

Go down

Erious Filtrate [Done] Empty Re: Erious Filtrate [Done]

Post by Jasmine the wonder llama Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:50 am

approved

Jasmine the wonder llama
The last of the wonder llamas

https://skulduggeryrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tutto Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Jasmino123 (Admin) wrote:You need to be more specific than the same age as val (ish). In the first book she's 13 and in the latest I believe she's 16. Also taken name needs to be less like their given name.

Apart from that you're done Smile
Hmm yeah I sort of don't get the age so I just put it down in regular human years. Also I've changed the name to a more satisfactory standard.

Tutto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine the wonder llama Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:51 pm

You need to be more specific than the same age as val (ish). In the first book she's 13 and in the latest I believe she's 16. Also taken name needs to be less like their given name.

Apart from that you're done Smile

Jasmine the wonder llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tutto Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm

He's round about the same age as Valkyrie
And true name I got mixed up in some other books xD
Oh and I'm done.

Tutto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine the wonder llama Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:55 am

age: just say how old they are can be anything between 1 and 600 if older than 20 and a magic user state how old they look (It never says in the books how old a person looks compared to their actual age only it does say that someone aged 70 looks about 20 but I presume the ageing process gets slower the older the person gets.) Many forums say up to 200 but I chose 600 for more variation.
Your true name is more like a chosen name (chosen names are used to protect given names as if you don't have one someone can give you simple commands using your given name) so can you put that there and true name is optional so you don't need one however a sorcerer can become more powerful if they find their true name and a true name if not protected can be used to control a person. Their true name should be nothing like their other names.
hope that helps

Jasmine the wonder llama

Back to top Go down

Erious Filtrate [Done] Empty Erious Filtrate [Done]

Post by Tutto Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:43 am

Given name: Erious (pronounced air-e-oh-s)
Chosen name: Eriouses
True name (optional but useful): Isifreceus
Hair: short curly black hair
Eyes: green and blue
Skin: pale
Height: 5.10 foot
Country of origin: Ireland
Family (if any) (You can make new ones up with crests and all): has two other brothers and goes under the family name of Filtrate
Side: Evil
Magic (if any you can be a mortal) (also you can invent a magic which you must explain if it's too powerful, I'll reject it) (include how good they are): Paramos (made up and I shall explain later)
Weapon (if any) (no weapons of mass destruction): Uses an enchanted daggers with the magic of Paramos.
Job (If any): Owner of an illegal trading company which pays for his world dominating party...isisdereous
Biography (at least four lines): Edeous grew with only his father although it was rare that he ever saw him. As Edeous became older he would take a larger role in the company. Then as he found he had magic his father showed him something secret, Insideous. Edeous trained as a member of the group.
Rp example (at least four lines please): I walked along the dim lit hall, paintings all along the side staring. I look back and forth between them always seeing their eyes staring at me. Whenever I walked down this hall I would feel uncertain and anxious so which annoyed me for I feared nothing but these... My family. My family an illegal trading company or so I thought, what really was behind the scenes was a magical group called the Insideous planning the downfall of the world where we would be the kings of. I never wanted this, to posses magic but I was forced to. As soon as my dad discovered that I had these abilities he made me train and learn to use them with the Insideous. Dark magic possessed me now and I really believe their cause, but sometimes I think to myself have I been corrupted by magic? Am I really me anymore? But these thoughts did not matter for I was to obey and become the leader of the group. I was going to walk in my fathers footsteps.
Any other notes:

Last edited by Tutto on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 7 times in total

Tutto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum